Thursday 14 March 2013

Liebster Award

Hi unicornasauruses!
 
Strangely I've been nominated for a Liebster Award. Its an award for new bloggers with less than 200 followers, to highlight the blogs that are really good to read and help them to get noticed. I want to say a massive thank you to Lauren Cooper (http://sunglasses-and-daisychains.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html) for nominating me!
Okay, The rules:
1. Share 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you
3. Choose 11 fellow bloggers to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated
5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
 
Here are the 11 facts about me:
 
  • I have so many favourite TV shows, that I'm not sure which one I like the most.
  • I absolutely adore sharks, even though people think they're vicious. I just think that they're misunderstood :)
  • Harry Potter is my favourite book and film series EVER!
  • I'm a vegetarian and have been since October 2012 and I don't even miss meat!
  • I have 4 pet fish (Zebra, Jepsen, Hoover and Dyson) and I totally love them.
  • I've created a list of words that I like. Some examples are: giggle, drizzle, smack and slumber.
  • Sometimes, I put on my leopard onesie and my leopard hat and pretend that I'm a leopard cub.
  • My birthday is on the 26th of May and I really like that because its usually in bank holiday or on a weekend.
  • I'm going to Cirencester college next year to study Psychology, English Language, Religious Studies and Biology. And I'm a liiiittllle bit nervous!
  • I genuinely believe that unicorns DID exist, they may have just evolved into horses or rhinos, mainly why I like neither because they aren't really unicorns!
  • On my phone, I have songs from movies like Grease, Annie and Harry Potter.
 
Okay, now I've gotta answer the questions that Lauren set for me. FYI, it feels weird putting that because we have the same name!
 
1. Favourite ever holiday destination?
Disney Land Paris, that was the best holiday ever! But I also love Majorca because its so sunny and beautiful!

2. What is your favourite season?
Autumn or Spring, I can't decide. I don't like extremes, e.g Winter and Summer. I like autumn because of all the pretty colours and the leaves everywhere and I like spring because it starts to get warm and because new flowers grow!
 

3. Why did you start your blog?
 
I started my blog on the 1st of January 2013, not because it was a new years resolution, but just because I felt like it.

4. What is your favourite thing about having a blog?
 
I like having a blog because sometimes it gets my views out there, not that I have too many, but I like knowing that I have a way to express them.

5. What is one goal you have set yourself and achieved?
 
If I'm honest, I don't set myself many goals, but I've done the Race for Life twice now and I guess they were goals I set myself!

6. Most proud moment?
 
My proudest moment was when I opened my exam results last week and realised that I had straight B's in science!

7. If you could ask 1 person, 1 question, who would it be and what would you ask?
 
I'd ask Daniel Radcliffe to marry me. Kidding (I think)! I would ask Lady Gaga why her outfits are so odd.

8. Most used beauty product?
 
My 17 High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner. I'm obsessed.


 

 
 9. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
 
Either my dimples, my hair or my eye colour.

10. Who most inspires you?
 
My mum inspires me. Cheesy, I know, but true. She's worked hard to get to where she wants to be in life. She has so many good friends, a great job and a loving family.

11. What is one promise that you will make for your blog readers?
 
I promise that I'll try to update my blog as often as I can.
 
 
 
The blogs I'm nominating are:
 
The questions are:
1. What is your lifetime ambition?
2. If you were on a desert island and could have only 1 item, what would it be?
3. Most used beauty product?
4. Favourite item of clothing?
5. Why did you start a blog?
6. What is your favourite memory?
7. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?
8. Last food you ate?
9. Favourite movie?
10. What superpower would you choose if you could?
11. What is your favourite month of the year?
 
Thank you for reading!
Bye :)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. AH! You're so sweet! Thanks for nominating my blog! It's nice to know someone is interested in my shenanigans. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete