Wednesday 9 January 2013

Bleugh exams -.-

Hi Unicornasaruses!
I had my biology exam today! I think I did quite well, but when I think I've done well, I've done awful and when I think I've done awful, I've done awful. So there is no escaping doing awfully. I've got yet another exam tomorrow - business studies - and I'm not looking forward to it. Exams scare me so much, I mean we have to line up in silence, sit down in silence, have a clear pencil case, have your hands checked for cheating! Its all a bit scary. So anyway, I need to revise so much tonight, which explains exactly why I'm blogging! I hate being a procrastinator, I literally can't help it. I try and convince myself to do it early, but every time I always end up doing it the night before. Luckily, I've never procrastinated so much that I haven't done something, but knowing me there will be a time that I do that and I am dreading that day! Have any of you procrastinated that badly before?
Yeah, so I have to actually revise for tomorrow, its not a mock test! I'd better go and do that now :/
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment