Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi fellow Unicornasauruses,
I always hate the beginning of a new year. Not because I hate change, but because I just really hate my sleeping pattern being ruined I know, seriously, talk about first world problems! Anyway, On the 31st / 1st, I went to sleep at 2am and woke up at 1pm! So, now, it feels like midday or early afternoon, when in reality its actually 11pm. How annoying?! And knowing me, in the morning I'll wake up late again because I won't be able to sleep tonight. Great.
Talking of new year, I honestly can't think of any new years resolutions. Well I can, but I know for a fact that I won't achieve any of them. Also, I think new years resolutions are kind if pointless because if you're expecting yourself to do something (or not do something) and your don't do it (or do it) then you'll be angry and disappointed and think that the year has gone wrong. So expecting the worst = happiness, because surely anything is better than the worst.

Anyway, I'm going to attempt to go to sleep now, even though it is very likely to be a failed attempt.
So goodnight and happy new year!! :-)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment