Monday 14 January 2013

Hi Unicornasauruses!
Know what? Forget it, you don't have to give me suggestions! My posts will just have to be extremely crappy! So I'm writing because I'm supposed to do revision yet again, which I really don't want to do! So what is everyones favourite television show at the moment? Mine is Skins, which sadly isn't on at the moment, but I'm looking forward to Season 7. Actually, I'm not sure about S7, it is supposed to be 3 ''mini-films'' about Cassie, Effy and Cook. I think that it may ruin some of the endings, but at the same time I'd like to know what happens to them in the future. I think there should be another generation maybe, but generation 3 was deffo not as good as the first 2 generations so a 4th gen may be even worse. I apologise if you don't watch Skins and this makes absolutely no sense, but Skins is amazing!!

 So I ought to go and revise Physics, woo. If anyone wants to suggest a topic for me to blog about, please put it in the comments (click on the pencil icon to get to them) and I'll follow you on twitter and/or tumblr :)
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment