Monday 11 February 2013

Valentines day... Mehh

Helloo Unicornasauruses!
Long time no write, eh? So its Valentines Day on Thursday.. Apologies for reminding you if you also hate Valentines Day. This year I'm meeting up with my best girl mates and going on a Singles date to Starbucks, because know what? Screw love! I'd rather hang out with people that are genuinely fun! Anyway, I'd rather be out with the girls than at home with a tub of ice cream. Hahah! I don't particularly enjoy Valentines day...
So, have any of you lucky unicorns got dates this year? If so, I'd like to know what you're doing. Not because I'm going to get all depressed, but because I'm actually quite a nosy person! Also, I dare you to go out with this makeup:
Because it is highly impractical! And actually rather OTT!

Much love and stuff!
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really loving your blog and thought it deserved a Liebster award ! Thanks for writing a blog that has properly interested me, i look forward t seeing your respponses to my questions:)

    http://sunglasses-and-daisychains.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lauren
    xxx

    ReplyDelete