Wednesday 30 January 2013

Excited about Skins S7!

Hola Unicornasauruses!
How are you all? The snow has melted! Yaay! I don't like snow, but the rain that melted it, is just about as annoying! I have constantly got wet feet at school from walking in it... It sucks!
I've also realised what my lifetime ambition is. I want to be Annie in a West-End production of Annie! Despite the fact I'm not like 10 and I can't sing to save my life. It was on last weekend and it made me remember how much I love that musical. I even put 2 of the songs on my phone just so I can sing to them!
I'm also now on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I'm halfway through!! The Harry Potter books are so amazing! I mean, I would high-five J.K Rowling if I met her, she's a genius! I would literally ramble on about how much I adore Harry Potter all day, but I'm not going to do that.
 Also, who's looking forward to the new series of Skins?! I know I am!! I want to know what happens to the characters next! I found a clip on Youtube of Kaya, the actress who plays Effy talking about series 7! Woo!

Bye!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment