Thursday 28 March 2013

13 Personal Questions TAG

Hi Unicornasauruses!
Okay, so I was casually looking for something to blog about today when I stumbled across a tag called 13 Personal Questions. So I decided I'd do it because I couldn't think of anything else and I thought it would be quite fun. So without further ado, here it is! :)

1. What do your order when you go to Starbucks?
     It depends on the time of year! If it is autumn or winter then I like to order Toffee Nut Latte, but if it is summer or spring then I generally order a Chocolate Cream Frappuchino.

2. Name one thing in your closet you cannot live without. 
    Well, I can live without pretty much everything in my closet, but I'd be pretty darn upset if I had to go without my A+F hoodie.

3. Whats one thing most people don't know about you?
     I'm really interested in the paranormal, like UFO's, ghosts, psychics and stuff like that. One day I'm hoping to go on a ghost investigation or something.

4. Name one thing you want to do before you die.
    I want to have children before I die.

5. Name a food you cannot live without.
    Probably chocolate... It tastes too good!

6. What quote/phrase do you live by?
    "Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing its stupid." - Albert Einstein. I think its actually really true, everyone is good in there own way. Just because you don't don't get A's doesn't mean you're stupid. Au Contraire, you are clever but at something else.

7. What do you like/dislike about the blogging community?
    I like the fact that everyone can put their opinions out there and they can express themselves through words. I dislike the fact that people can write negative opinions on other bloggers. :(

8. What is your most played song on iTunes?
    My most played song is Katy Perry's Last Friday Night. Don't even judge! I used to be wildly obsessed with that song and played it constantly on repeat, which is why it is most played. I've listened to it 274 times?!

9. What kind of style do you define yourself as having?
     My own style. I don't dress to fit in with different fashions, I wear whatever I feel like wearing!

10. What is your favourite number?
     Odd question.... I don't really have one. Probably 69, just to be immature!

11. What are your hobbies?
     Reading Harry Potter, blogging, tumblring, youtubing... They aren't really hobbies, but I don't really have any others.

12. What are two of your pet peeves?
     People that constantly drum on things. That seriously annoys me! I just want to slap them and tell them to shut up! Also, people that walk really slowly in front of you and won't move. I literally want to sing 'Move bitch' by Ludacris at them! I know this is a third one and it only said two but I'm on a roll now! I HATE it when people leave their alarm clocks on at sleepovers. Especially if it is ridiculously early like 5 or 6am! And then when they only press the snooze button so it goes off again 10 minutes later when you're just getting back to sleep! Ughh, that just makes me so angry!

13. What is your guilty pleasure?
     Peanut butter and jam sandwiches. They're so beautiful, I love them!


So that's it. I'm not going to tag anyone to do it, but if you want to do it, feel free! I'd like to hear some of your answers!
Bye :~)

13.

5 comments:

  1. I really wish this thing had a like button :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. And im stealing this tag for tomorrow haha dw i will give credit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah okay then! I'll read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh love this! My most played songs are Skyscraper by Demi Lovato and The Climb by Miley Cyrus.... yes I am that cool!
    I love your blog by the way... I've just found you! I am also massively in love with unicorns. Match made in heaven? :D
    Love Elle xxxx
    http://thefairytaleland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks! :D I'll check out your blog too! :) And unicorns are rather hard not to love! xx

    ReplyDelete