Tuesday 28 May 2013

Had such a great birthday!!

Hiya Unicorns!
I've had a great past few days! On my birthday I went on the WB studio tour! It was amazing! I spent my entire birthday just wandering round Harry's world! It was great! And it was animal actors week, so I go to see the animals in the movies! I saw Mrs Norris, Crookshanks, Trevor, Hedwig, Pigwigeon and Fang. It was so cool! I had such a brilliant day! I can't post any pictures because they're all really blurry, I'm sorry!
The day after my birthday, which was yesterday, me and my friend Vicky had a joint birthday party (her birthday is today, Happy Birthday Vicky!) and it was so funny! My mates made us a Harry Potter birthday cake! It was actually amazing. I'll post a picture of that. I don't really have much else to say, Byee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment