Tuesday 11 June 2013

50 Random Questions TAG

Hi!
Its been a while, sorry! Not a lot has happened though. I've finished all of my subjects at school, minus one. So I only have to go in for that lesson! 3 hours a week is pretty awesome.
Today, I went shopping to town and bought a load of stuff.
Firstly, I bought a constellation globe! Mainly because loads of Harry Potter characters are named after constellations and I thought that was totally cool so I bought it. I don't even know.
Then I went to Primark and bought 2 pairs of sunglasses for holiday and a pair of pyjamas. The pyjamas are literally the coolest things on Earth! They're kind of like leggings, but they have unicorns all over them!! Yaaay!! And they weren't too expensive either. I found a 50 random questions tag when I was reading through blogs today, so I decided to do it!
  1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Shopping in town with mummy!
  2. Who are you in love with? Fictional characters that unfortunately don't exist.
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? I don't think so.
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My dressing gown, nail varnish, my ipod, makeup bad, sunglasses, a tshirt, a note-card holder, a hairbrush, some bubbles, a bin and a reading light. Thats quite a lot.
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Today!
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? No
  7. Does your family have a car worth over £2,000? I think so, I'm not really a car person.
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town? I don't drive, but the last time I left my town was on my birthday.
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope
  10. Are you hot? As in temperature, I'm pretty cold.
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
  12. What are you wearing right now? New look ripped jeans, orange Gilly Hicks tshirt and my comfy blue hoodie.
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Like I said, I don't drive, so I don't have a car.
  14. Last food that you ate? Mashed potatoes.
  15. Where were you last week at this time? Home.
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes, unicorn pj's and a camisole.
  17. When is the last time you ran?- Me? Running?! HAHAhahahAHhaah!
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched? I don't watch sports.
  19. What is your favourite animal? Unicorns, leopards and sharks.
  20. Your dream vacation? I'm not too sure....
  21. Last person's house you were in? My own. But apart from that, it was probably Katie's, which was about a month ago. Wow, I'm so sociable.
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? I haven't had many bad injuries, but once I slipped over after I'd just got out the shower on holiday and smashed my chin against the floor! It was gross and painful. But luckily it wasn't too bad and only had to have butterfly stitches.
  23. Have you been in love? Yes if we're counting fictional characters and celebrities.
  24. Do you miss anyone right now? Yeah...
  25. Last play you saw? Oliver Twist, a whole year ago. It was the school play!
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I seduce them with my awkwardness...
  27. What are your plans for tonight? Sleeping, sleeping and more sleeping.
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't have or never did have myspace.
  29. Next trip you are going to take? I'm going to Majorca in the summer holidays.
  30. Ever go to camp? Camping grosses me out, so no thank you.
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Our school doesn't do that. And even if it did, I probably wouldn't be on it.
  32. What do you want to know about the future? I don't. I like surprises. Plus, if I found out something bad, I'd live my whole life dreading it.
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? No, I'm wearing Impulse's Sweet Smile body spray though.
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Not that I know of.
  35. Where is your best friend? Probably all at home. I don't really stalk them
  36. How is your best friend? I am not sure, they're probably fine...
  37. Do you have a tan? Kind of, but I really don't like the sun.
  38. What are you listening to right now? Macklemore - Thrift Shop. Don't judge, okay.
  39. Do you collect anything? I used to collect empty tictac boxes, but I threw them out and now don't collect anything.
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I know many gossipers..... I'm not sure who the biggest is though.
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never. Whoop!
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? A few weeks ago. It tastes so much better in a straw.
  43. What does your last text message say? ':D'  - Beth. How interesting?
  44. Do you like hot sauce? Not really.
  45. Last time you took a shower? Last evening
  46. Do you need to do laundry? Nope
  47. What is your heritage? English, like a teensy tiny bit welsh. How interesting.
  48. Are you someones best friend? Well I hope so, otherwise that would be sad.
  49. Are you rich? Me personally, yes! I just have my birthday so I have a bit of money, which is being spent a lot.
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleeping, probably having a lovely dream about unicorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment