Wednesday 19 June 2013

Harry Potter again..

Hii!
Okay, I know I've already done one before, but I found another 30 day Harry Potter challenge, so I decided to do it as one post because I can't wait 30 days to do them all. I'm kind of sensing a Harry Potter theme in my blog a lot lately? Strange.

1. Favourite Book?
 Toughie. I love Prisoner of Azkaban, but I also love Deathly Hallows, but I guess its Deathly Hallows because its fricken awesome.

2. Favourite Movie?
 Chamber of Secrets because it doesn't miss out too much.

3. Which (if any) of the films have made you angry for missing parts out?
 Most of them.

4. Least favourite female character and why?
 Dolores Umbridge. Do I honestly need to explain why?!

5. Favourite male character and why?
  Draco Malfoy, because I feel sorry for him that he has no say in anything and is pushed around by his parents and Voldemort. And he is pretty darn attractive.

6. What house would you be in?
 Ravenclaw.

7. Favourite female character and why?
 Professor McGonagall, because she just plain awesome.

8. What do you think your favourite subject would be at Hogwarts?
 Probably either Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Astronomy or Divination

9. Least favourite male character and why?
 Peter Pettigrew. He essentially killed Lily and James, which made poor Harry an orphan and totally sold out his friends.

10. Horcruxes or Hallows?
Hallows.

11. Character you relate most to?
Probably Luna.

12. Favourite pairing?
 Don't even. I have so many of them that its not even normal and I literally can't pick a favourite.

13. Least favourite movie?
 Deathly Hallows, I have a love-hate relationship with it. I cry so much every time I watch it because it is so amazing, yet so sad, that I don't like watching it because crying for like 3 hours after is annoying.

14. Team Voldemort or Team Harry?
 Team Harry

15. Who would be your 3 best friends at Hogwarts?
Fred, George and Luna.

16. Favourite Professor?
McGonagall

17. What type of wand would you have?
 According to Pottermore, it would be Elm with a Phoenix feather core, eleven and three quarter inches, slightly bendy.

18. Least favourite book?
I don't know...

19. Do you prefer books or films?
Stupid question, the books, obviously.

20. If you could meet one member of the cast who would it be?
I'm torn between Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton.

21. If you could bring one character back to life who would it be?
Fred Weasley. But also Voldemort, so J. K. Rowling would write more of the series.

22. Pick one: Harry Potter or Twilight?
 Is this a serious question? I don't think I even need to answer it, but I will anyway. HARRY POTTER.

23. Any parts of the books/films that made you cry?
 Most of them.

24. Any particular scene you wish was in the movies but wasn't?
 I really liked in Deathly Hallows when Harry id saying goodbye to the Dursleys and Dudley says that he doesn't think Harry is a waste of space. That shoulda been in the movies. Also, in the books Harry was way more sarcastic.

25. Are you satisfied with the epilogue?
 Yes, except Neville should have married Luna.

26. If you were able to use one spell without a wand, which would it be?
Accio. I'm always losing things.

27.  Which of the Deathly Hallows would you rather own?
 Invisibility Cloak. I mean, think of the possibilities!

28. Who would be your nemesis at Hogwarts?
Lavender, she annoys me a lot.

29. Is there a job you'd want to have if you were part of the Wizarding World?
 I reckon I'd make a pretty good Headmistress of Hogwarts.

30. Describe the effect Harry Potter has had on your life and how much it means to you?
It means bazillions, it is my favourite thing ever, even more than unicorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment