Wednesday 26 June 2013

Leaving school foreverandeverandever

Hey!
I've finished school! My last exam was on Monday. My official levers assembly is on Friday, which I'm pretty upset about because I don't want to grow up, I want to stay a kid foreverandever. I'd rather go back to primary school than move on up to college. It's all rather frightening. My prom is on the 11th of July, so hopefully I'll post some pictures of it. I'm kind of looking forward to it, but in a way I'm not because that's the last time I'm going to see some people. I don't mind saying goodbye to some of my year, but I'm going to miss a few of them. Fortunately, most of my best friends are going to the same college as me so I'll know a few people there.
Yesterday was great! Me and my other friends threw a surprise party for Cooper! I think we scared her half to death when we jumped out. It was pretty amusing. We then spent the rest of the day eating and taking photos. It was all rather fun.  Except the photos made me realise that I am in fact rather chubby, so I'm now officially on a no snacking diet.
So yeahh!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment