Thursday 18 July 2013

Hot weather...

Hii!
There's a heat wave in England right now and me being incredibly awkward, I absolutely hate hot weather even more than cold weather. But it's horrible and has ruined my sleeping pattern. Actually, I ruined my own sleeping pattern but the heat only makes it worse because usually I go to bed at about 10pm, but since it's the summer holidays, I keep choosing to stay up until like midnight, but then when I try and sleep I can't because I'm too hot. And to make it worse, I get woken up at about half 7 in the morning when my brother is leaving to go to school and mum is going to work, so I'm like super tired. Anyway, rant over.
On Saturday I've asked my mates to come over for a sleepover, which I'm excited about because I miss them despite it only being a week since I last saw them. I freaking love them, I really hope that we don't all go separate ways in college, it may be inevitable, but they truly are amazing! Hahah, I seem so clingy and weepy and weird and stuff. Apologies!
Talking of college reminds me of the fact that I have a tonne of summer work to do and I haven't started any of it. I secondary school has taught me anything, it's that I'm excellent at procrastinating which means I'll probably end up doing it all the day before I start. I'm an idiot sometimes. Plus I might be changing some of my courses depending on my grades. I'm not actually that nervous about my grades though, it's weird, the past 2 years I've been totally bricking it about getting them, but this year I'm not even close to that! Strange.
Byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment