Thursday 3 January 2013

Best ways to burn 100 calories

Morning Unicornasauruses!
I have good and bad news. Good news is that my sleeping pattern isn't as messed up, bad news is that its changed by an hour?! It'll take me ages to wake up at 6:30am! I do like my sleep. Isn't my life such a thrill if the only news I have involves sleep and most of my blog posts are about sleep...
Also, I ate so much chocolate yesterday! I mean, I appreciate getting chocolate for Christmas, but not when I'm trying to lose weight. Damn. So, I've decided, whenever I eat a chocolate bar, I'm going to do try and burn it off. I did a bit of research and put together a list (you're probably getting bored of lists. Sorry!) of the best ways to burn 100 calories:

  • Laughing for 38 minutes. I'm pretty sure no one can laugh for 38 minutes straight. Spread it out during the day. Watch a funny programme/movie or meet up with a friend for some giggles.
  • Clean out your closet for 35 minutes. This is killing 2 birds with one stone. Burning calories whilst cleaning up!
  • Shopping for 30 minutes. This is definitely a good way to lose weight, especially if you adore shopping.
  • Power walking for 15 minutes (or slow walk for 35). You could walk around your house, garden or anywhere!
  • Vacuuming for 25 minutes. Yet again, 2 birds, 1 stone. Tidying and burning calories.
  • Dancing for 20 minutes. Dancing is so fun! Doesn't matter if you're good at it or not, its still enjoyable.
  • Swimming for 15 minutes. Just going for a leisurely swim quickly burns calories.
  • Skip rope for 10 minutes.
  • Run upstairs for 10 minutes. You should spread this out, but you can do it anywhere: work or home!

So that concludes my list. There are probably loads of other methods you could try, but I think that these are accessible to most people and easy to do.
Byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment