Sunday 6 January 2013

Harry Potter is taking over my life!

Hi Unicornasauruses!
Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, I literally didn't get out of bed all day. I was reading Harry Potter, therefore your argument is invalid. I literally didn't put it down all day! Well, I did when I finished it and decided to start the next one. Luckily, I have put this one down, but I don't know how long that will last. Blogging wasn't the only thing I missed out of my life, I also refused to reply to any texts, I didn't check facebook or twitter and I didn't even check my horoscope. I also only ate one meal yesterday because I forgot the others because I was reading. I mean, that is slightly weird for me, not putting down a book to eat! I have to admit, it is one of the best books I've ever read though. Also, just FYI, that wasn't the first time I've read it, which is why its weird that I didn't put it down. Maybe I need to go to Harry Potter addicts anonymous... That sounds fun though, all sat in a room talking about Harry Potter! I mean, it is getting a bit over the top; yesterday i cried for 10 minutes straight because I couldn't go to Hogwarts because I'm not a witch. If you haven't read any of the Harry Potter series, I 100% recommend you do so, THEY'RE AMAZING!!! Anyway, rambly paragraph over.
Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment