Wednesday 20 March 2013

White Feathers...

Hi Unicornasauruses!
I've had a really odd day today. I have seen so many white feathers today! I saw at least 20 walking to and from school, 5 or so around school and when I got home and picked up the jumper I was going to put on, it had a white feather on it! I'm generally quite a superstitious person (I have dreamcatchers, believe in Tarot Cards, believe in ghosts etc...), so I'm really confused as to what they are there for. I googled it (naturally) and it came up with some explanations. Firstly, it said that it could be a guardian angel looking out for me. Then it said (I've also heard this one from my grandma) that its the spirit of a recent dead person trying to communicate. Finally, it said it was a sign from angels. So I'm rather curious to know whether or not there is actually any meaning behind it or whether birds are just getting rid of their feathers.

So anyway, I felt the need to get that off my chest because it was making me slightly nervous, because at first I only knew about the recent dead trying to communicate and I thought that someone had died, so I got scared! But luckily, no one that I know has.
So yeah, that's about it, I don't really have much to say today!
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment