Sunday 28 April 2013

Eventful day...

Hiyaa!
Apologies for not writing for a while, I didn't do much revision like I said I was going to do, I accidentally started reading Harry Potter again and its slightly addictive and takes up most of my social life. Though I am rather surprised at myself because I did leave my house and my Harry Potter books yesterday to go and meet my friends. It was quite an eventful day. We went to Starbucks, like 5 times! 3 of those we just ordered tap water because we felt bad sitting down without a drink. I ordered a Caramel Cream frappucino whilst I was there, it was so heavenly! But the only downside is that it made me really cold. Also, I walked quite a long way, so hopefully I burned the calories of the frappucino off! And then, near the end of the day, I think I had a panic attack, but I'm not sure whether it was a panic attack or not. I googled it when I got home, but I've also felt like that in another similar situation.
Basically, I saw this person I know in a shop when I was in Starbucks on the second floor of the shop and for no apparent reason, I freaked out. I started shaking and feeling sick and then I randomly got up and ran to the toilets to calm down, which fyi didn't work - I was still shaking when I got home. The other time I felt like that, I saw this person in Tesco and they called my name, but I didn't hear. It was some other friends that pointed it out and said that they just saw them walk somewhere. I didn't think much of it then, or that they were mistaken, but when I saw this person in the shop paying for their items, I freaked out again and ran out of the shop and went to school. I didn't feel sick that time, but I was shaking for about an hour and I felt incredibly paranoid the whole of that day. I'm not entirely sure why that happened and whether or not it was just a coincidence that it happened both times when I saw that person and whether it just me not wanting to see that person or me actually having a panic attack. Feel free to comment with help.
Anyway, I hope you're all having a nice Sunday, I'll try and post this week!
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment