Thursday 2 May 2013

25 Questions and Rambling

Helloo! :-)
I am doing better at updating. Its Thursday as opposed to Sunday! Anyway, I haven't really been up to much. I did PE Sports Leadership today to some year 7s at my school. Strangely, I didn't feel compelled to hitting any, they were fairly well behaved! Shocker! I have to do it again tomorrow, but sadly my brother is in the other class. Damn. Last night I had a revelation as such regarding exams. I just realised that my first exam is in only a few months time. I will have done like 6 before my birthday. I haven't revised for English, Science, Statistics, Citizenship or Media yet. In fact, I've only revised 2 subjects: Business and Child Development. I really ought to revise because otherwise, I'll go into the exams and have a breakdown. Also, the weather is getting warmer. I thoroughly dislike warm weather. I also dislike cold weather. In fact I hate nearly all weather types, except when it is cloudy and isn't warm, but it isn't cold. I am so awkward and no I haven't just realised that.
Last thing, the 'panic attacks' I wrote about in my last post, I don't think were real and must have been me being silly. I have asked a couple of people and they didn't really believe that they were panic attacks, so I guess that's all good.
I'm going to do the 25 questions tag. I found it on tumblr, so I felt like doing it! Enjoy :-)

1. Do you have any pets?
Indeed! 2 guinea pigs called Pip and Smudge and 4 fish called Jepsen, Zebra, Hoover and Dyson (cool names, right?)

2. Name three things that are physically close to you 
My laptop, my makeup bag and my phone.

3. What’s the weather like just now?
Sunny. I hate it.

4. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I've never driven a car, but I've driven a quad bike and I am pretty damn amazing at it.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
Well, I woke up at 5:30, but went back to sleep until 6:20, then I decided to get up.

6. When was the last time you showered?
Last night.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

8. What does your last text message say?
"Good good!!xx"

9. What is your ringtone?
I know its really sad, but its the theme tune from my favourite show as a kid, which was Chorlton and the Wheelies.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, multiple times!

11. Do you like sushi?
Bleugh! No!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
My dad buys them, but we usually get them from Morrisons or Asda.

13. Have you ever taken sleep medication?
Nope.

14. How many siblings do you have?  
One brother called Jack.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or laptop?
Both, but I only use my laptop.

16. How old will you be on your next birthday?
Wow, spooky! This is Q16 and I'm going to be 16! In 24 days! Yayy!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No, I have pretty good vision.

18. Do you colour your hair?
Nope, I like my natural hair colour!

19. What are you planning to do today?
Well, I've already been at school for the majority, but I'm planning on doing revision, maybe watch TV for a bit. I'm not sure. I don't usually make plans!

20. When was the last time you cried?
I'm not actually sure! Strange...

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Cheese and tomato. I'm very boring, but it has to be my absolute favourite.

22. Which do you prefer - hamburger or cheeseburger?
Well, I don't eat meat, so I'm going to assume that they're made with quorn (which is disgusting) instead, in which case cheeseburger.

23. Have you ever had an all nighter?
No, but I've been close! I think my record is like 4:30am.

24. What is your eye colour?
Blue.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yep! I much prefer Coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment