Sunday 7 April 2013

Harry Potter 30 Questions

Haii!
So originally, this was a 30 day Harry Potter challenge, but I couldn't wait that long to do them all, so I'm doing them as questions in one day rather than 30 and on my blog instead of tumblr. But I'm also doing it over 30 days on tumblr. Yes it probably does defeat the point, but who cares?!

1) Favourite book.
    The Deathly Hallows. I just love it.

2) Favourite Character.
   I have loads, I can't pick one! I love Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, Luna, Neville, Malfoy, Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Sirius, Lupin, Tonks, Mrs Weasley, Fred and George, Snape. I can't pick just one!

3) Favourite Student of Harry's Time.
   Harry, I guess.

4) Favourite member of the Order of the Phoenix.
   Either Mad-eye, Tonks or Kingsley.

5) Favourite villain.
    Umbridge. God, I hated that woman! She was more evil than Voldy!

6) Favourite professor.
   McGonagall, but I love Snape too but not as a professor I just feel so sorry for him. I also like Hagrid, but he's more of a gamekeeper than professor. And Dumbledore is more of a mentor than professor. McGonagall is so funny and actually loves her Gryffindors and her subject she teaches.

7) Favourite minor character.
    Seamus Finnigan. He makes me laugh!

8) Most under-rated character.
   Neville!

9) Favourite ship.
   I'm assuming ship as in relationship. Harry and Ginny. They were pretty adorable!

10) Favourite spell.
   Expecto Patronum.

11) Favourite magical creature.
   Unicorn! Duh!

12) Top five quotes from the book.
        - "After all this time?"  "Always," said Snape.
        - "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn of the light" - Dumbledore
        - "In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own." -Dumbledore
        - "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!" - Molly Weasley
        - 'All was well.'

13) What house would you be in?
   According to Pottermore, I'd be in Ravenclaw.

14) How did you first get into Harry Potter?
   I first watched the first film on video when I was little and then my Grandma lent me the audio books of them when they came out. I also grew up watching the films. Then I decided to read them a few months ago. NO REGRETS!

15) Whats one thing you would change about the plot?
   That Sirius or Fred didn't get killed :(

16) Who's the character you want to know more about?
   Probably Snape.

17) Part that makes you teary.
   All of the ends of the books, when Harry sees his parents in the mirror of Erised, when Dobby promises Harry that he won't try and save Harry's life again, when Sirius gets killed, when Dumbledore gets killed, Dumbledore's funeral, when Dobby dies, when Fred dies, when Lupin and Harry's parents are resurrected, when Snape's memories are revealed, the end of the Deathly Hallows.

18) What was your Deathly Hallows book release?
    I wasn't really into the hype of Harry Potter when it was released, but I listened to it a few months later on audio book and loved it.

19) Epilogue or no epilogue?
   I actually quite liked the epilogue!

20)  Favourite movie?
   The Deathly Hallows Part 2.

21) Favourite director.
   All of them! They all worked on the amazingness of Harry Potter and they made their work so good.

22) Favourite cast member.
   Daniel Radcliffe or Rupert Grint.

23) Favourite casting decision.
   Oliver and James Phelps. They're just amazing as Fred and George!

24) Favourite alteration from the books.
   I didn't really like the alterations because they missed loads out! :( But the ones I did like were when we actually saw Hermione perform the memory charm on her parents and the big entrance of the foreign schools for the Tri-Wizard tournament.

25) Favourite soundtrack song.
    Either Hedwig's theme or Leaving Hogwarts.

26) Scariest part in the films.
   I'm not too sure, but I used to be so scared of the dementors.

27) Most attractive cast member.
   Daniel Radcliffe.

28) What do you most want to hit the screenplay writers for?
   Weird question, I don't particularly want to hit them.

29) What character would you play?
   Luna Lovegood. We're both in the same house at Hogwarts and plus we share a sort of similar personality. Also, I really want her spectrespecs and lion hat.

30) How would you sum up Harry Potter in 1 word.
   Magical.


So that's all the questions, feel free to do them if you're also a Potterhead.
 Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment