Tuesday 9 April 2013

Top 6 Musicals

Haii,
Okay, so I was going to upload some pictures of these collages I made of different colours but apparently either my laptop or blogger won't allow me to and it came up with an exclamation mark in an orange triangle! Scary times. So I'm going to make a list of my top 6 musicals. They're not in order because I don't really know what order to put them in because I love them all so much! Also, its super important to know what musicals I like. I'm not sure why, it just is!
  1. Annie
  2. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
  3. The Wizard of Oz
  4. Grease
  5. Mamma Mia
  6. Oliver Twist

So yeah! That's it.. Apologies for the randomness... I wasn't too sure what to post about!
Bye:)

4 comments:

  1. ive seen all them, unlike some peopple ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay you're on my blog! And what sort of people wouldn't voluntarily watch them?! :O xx

      Delete
  2. i love grease and i love the content of your blog!
    - amy x

    ReplyDelete