Wednesday 8 May 2013

Yayy!

Hi Unicorns!
Today I had a really good day! BBC Radio 1 breakfast show came to my school and guess who was in the invited audience?! Yep, I was!! It was really exciting! We got to see Little Mix (who I'm not too keen on though...) and Bastille (who I'd never heard of before, but are so amazing!). I also got a picture with Nick Grimshaw and my friends. Loads of people photo-bombed it though. Plebs! I had to be at school for 7am though, that's super early and it was a super long day, but it was definitely worth it! And it got me out of PE. Guess what?! Yesterday was my last ever PE lesson!!!!!! It's the probably one of the best things about leaving school and phased exits and stuffs. Minus the fact that it is the only form of exercise I actually get, so I will be more of a whale. No objections, whales are cool!
Also, it is 18 days until my birthday!! I'm legitimately soo looking forward to it! Then the day after, me and Vicky are going to the Harvester with our friendies because our birthdays are 2 days apart! Yayy!! I love birthdays :) But before my birthday, I have some exams. Damn. My first exam, which is biology, is in less than a week. Its next Tuesday! I'm pretty nervous, seeing as I need a B in it and I know pretty much nothing. Although, I did learn what definition of diffusion was last night when i had a flick through my revision guide.
Hope you're all having a great week and month and year and life and existence!
Byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment