Saturday 27 July 2013

"Productive" Day.

Hii!
Today was also fairly productive despite having a severe lack of sleep. I went to town with my mum to buy a new bag for holiday! It was £12 from Primark, I would post a picture, but my room is super dark at the moment and my light is broken so there isn't really any point trying because it wouldn't show up in the picture.
The Chamber of Secrets was on tv this evening as well, so I watched that - obviously. I also had my new cereal, it was pretty nice. It's chocolate flavour so that is always a positive.
Actually, my day doesn't sound that productive, but it felt productive... Oh well.
I'm going on holiday in a week! I know it sounds super ungrateful, but I'm not as excited as I should be and I'm not sure why. I'm sure I'll be more excited nearer the time!
Byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment